This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Choosing the best credit card can be difficult when your favorite options have many similar features. When you can’t decide which card to go for, you may consider choosing the highest signup bonus. Additionally, several top travel credit cards also have incredible 100k bonus offers—the highest offers we’ve ever seen on some of these cards! Let’s look at which credit card has the highest bonus and which card can work for you.
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Which Credit Card Has the Highest Bonus?
As previously mentioned, there are several incredible offers available now. Plus, several cards on this list have recently been upgraded and revamped, adding more value for cardholders. Here is a preview of cards featured:
- Premium travel credit card: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Airline credit card: United Quest℠ Card
- Cash back credit card: Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Small business credit card: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
The Platinum Card from American Express (80,000 Points)
The Platinum Card® from American Express has the highest welcome bonus in the premium travel credit card category. New The Platinum Card® from American Express cardmembers can earn 80,000 Membership Rewards® points after spending $8,000 on purchases on their new Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
In addition to the massive bonus, the Platinum Card offers a host of travel and retail perks. Get the full details and learn more in our in-depth The Platinum Card from American Express review.
The annual fee is $695 (See Rates & Fees) but can be offset with the perks, which are valued at over $1,400.
United Quest Card (60,000 Miles)
New United Quest℠ Card cardholders can earn 60,000 bonus miles and 500 Premier qualifying points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months their account is open.
Other United Quest Card benefits include:
- Up to $125 annual United purchase credit
- Two free checked bags a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) – and priority boarding
- Two 5,000-mile anniversary award flight credits when booking award flights
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit
- 25% back on United in-flight purchases
Earn 3x miles on United® purchases, 2x miles on dining, select streaming services & all other travel, and 1x on all other purchases.
The annual fee is $250 for the primary card and $0 for additional cards.
Chase Freedom Unlimited
The information for the Chase Freedom Unlimited® has been collected independently by Johnny Jet. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Cash back credit cards without an annual fee like the Chase Freedom Unlimited® can give you more flexibility with how you redeem your purchase rewards.
The ongoing cash back categories for the Chase Freedom Unlimited are unlimited:
- 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 3% cash back at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services
- 3% cash back on drugstore purchases
- 1.5% cash back on all other purchases
You can redeem your rewards for cash, travel, and gift cards with a redemption value of 1 cent. If you have a Chase Sapphire card, you can transfer your Freedom points to your Sapphire account to get the travel redemption bonus (25% or 50%) and 1:1 point transfers.
New Chase Freedom Unlimited® cardholders can earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything they buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) – worth up to $300 cash back! That means new cardholders can enjoy:
- 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards® (Chase’s premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards, and more)
- 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases
- 4.5% on dining at restaurants (including takeout and eligible delivery service)
- 3% on all other purchases
New cardholders earn this extra 1.5% cash back on up to $20,000 spent in the first year.
Honorable Mention: The Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express earns:
- 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
- 6% cash back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
- 3% cash back on transit, including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses, and more
- 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations
- 1% cash back on other purchases
The welcome bonus is the ability to earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express within the first 6 months. There is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95 (See Rates & Fees).
You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
Ink Business Preferred Credit Card (100,000 Points)
New Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card cardholders can earn 100k bonus points after spending $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 cash back or $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
In addition to being the best bonus offer for small business credit cards, you can enjoy some amazing perks:
- Earn up to 3x points on business purchases, including travel
- 25% travel redemption bonus
- 1:1 airline and hotel point transfers
- Cell phone protection (up to $600 per claim)
Learn all about it in our Chase Ink Business Preferred review. The annual fee is $95 for the primary card and $0 for additional cards.
These signup bonuses give you some extra points to book an award trip sooner and also increase the spending power on your initial purchases. You can also enjoy some valuable ongoing benefits that can make keeping the card worth it in the long term.
For rates and fees of The Platinum Card® from American Express, please click here.
For rates and fees of The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express, please click here.