This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The Capital One Lounge at Denver International Airport (DEN) opens on Friday, November 3rd, 2023. It’s the premium airport lounge network’s third location and offers complimentary access to qualifying Capital One credit card customers. This lounge spot offers several locally-inspired amenities. Plus, there are a few that are the first-ever for Capital One Lounge networks.
Where is the Capital One Lounge at DEN?
The 10,800-square-foot Capital One Lounge in Denver International Airport is located in Concourse A, near Gate 34 on the mezzanine level. Its grand opening is November 3, 2023. Additionally, it’s the first Capital One Lounge to provide private workspaces (three private rooms and two private phone booths). Further, this lounge has the largest bar area yet.
Additionally, featured amenities include:
- Coffee bar
- Filtered water system (with a reusable water bottle refill station)
- Full-service bar (including local craft brews and curated cocktails)
- Grab-and-go food section
- Kid-sized tables and chairs
- Locally-inspired artistic elements and furnishings
- Parent’s room
- Private workspace rooms
- Private phone booths
- Shower suites (two with Dyson hair dryers, complimentary towels, and hotel-inspired toiletries)
- Six private, fully-stocked restrooms
When possible, the lounge sources its food and beverage offerings from local merchants. Additionally, it includes baked goods, coffee, craft beer, and even custom ceramic barware.
How to Visit Capital One Lounge in Denver
There are several ways to visit the Denver airport lounge and other Capital One Lounge locations for free:
- Unlimited visits: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card and Capital One Venture X Business cardholders, authorized users, plus two complimentary guests. Each additional guest costs $45 per visit.
- Two complimentary visits per year: Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card and Capital One Spark Miles for Business Credit Card. Each additional visit costs $45 per guest, including cardholders.
It’s also possible for cardholders and non-cardholders to purchase a one-time pass for $65 per visit. Additionally, this flexible access policy is becoming more valuable as an increasing number of networks are no longer offering visits to travelers without a participating airport lounge credit card or elite status.
Visitors can enter the lounge starting three hours before their scheduled departure. As always, children under two are free when accompanied by eligible cardholders.
The access policy is similar to the other Capital One Lounge locations at Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) and Washington-Dulles (IAD). Additionally, there’s an upcoming fourth spot at Las Vegas Harry Reid International Airport (LAS).
There are also Capital One Landings under development at New York’s LaGuardia Airport (LGA) and Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in our nation’s capital. These lounge spots offer fewer amenities as the average passenger in these metropolitan airports tends to have shorter layovers. Additionally, you can learn more about the Capital One Lounge amenities here.
In conclusion, credit card-operated airport lounges are a growing trend. The new Capital One Lounge in Denver is a prime example. This airport serves as a gateway for travel throughout the United States. It can be easily visited by passengers from multiple airlines. However, it’s ideal to have one of the best Capital One credit cards to gain complimentary visits.