This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
New Chase Business customers can earn $300 bonus cash or more by opening a qualifying account and completing qualifying activities. This is a valuable business checking account bonus that might be perfect for you. Here is how you can get a bonus on a Chase business account.
Getting a Bonus on a Chase Business Account: Open a Chase Business Complete Banking Account
Earn $300 when you open a new Chase Business Complete Banking® account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities. The offer expires on 10/19/2023. This is the bank’s entry-level business checking product.
Earn a $300 Cash Bonus
- Open pen a new Chase Business Complete Checking® account
- Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 30 days of offer enrollment
- Maintain at least a $2,000 balance for 60 days from the offer enrollment. The new money cannot be funds held by your business at Chase or its affiliates AND
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment.
Qualifying transactions can be completed in the following manners:
- Debit card purchases
- Accept credit or debit card payments with QuickAccept℠
- Chase QuickDeposit℠
- ACH (credits)
- Wires (credits and debits)
- Chase Online℠ Bill Pay
Your bonus will be deposited within 15 days after completing the activities.
It’s also worth pointing out that maintaining a minimum average daily balance of $2,000 is one of the ways to waive the $15 monthly service fee.
This current offer expires on 10/19/2023.
You are eligible if you haven’t received a new business checking account bonus from Chase in the last two years.
Who Is Eligible to Get a Bonus on a Chase Business Account?
This bonus is available to first-time Chase business-checking customers. Returning customers can receive a new bonus checking offer every two years from the last enrollment date.
Certain exclusions apply to new and returning business customers. For example, non-profits, accounts closed within the past 90 days, or accounts closed due to a negative balance in the past 3 years are ineligible.
You will also need to provide these documents at account opening:
- Two forms of ID (1 must be government-issued)
- Tax identification number (Social Security, etc.)
- Business documentation (varies by state)
Additional documents may be necessary, depending on your state and business structure.
Waiving the $15 Monthly Fee
Earning a minimum $300 bonus can be an easy way to increase your account balance, but you don’t want to give that free money back by paying a $15 monthly service fee.
Thankfully, there are several ways to waive this charge:
- $2,000 minimum daily balance
- $2,000 in net purchases on your Chase Ink® Business Card(s)
- At least $2,000 in deposits from Chase QuickAccept® or other eligible Chase Payment Solutions transactions
- Link a Chase Private Client Checking℠ account
- Provide qualifying proof of military status
A Chase business account can make it easy to access your business reserves and complete transactions locally or online. Timing your application to satisfy the deposit requirements and qualifying transactions can help you get additional upfront rewards from your banking activity. Getting a bonus on a Chase business account adds more power.