This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
If you pay rent with a credit card, you likely know how convenient and valuable it is to use to earn and transfer Bilt Points. These reward points are most valuable when redeemed for award travel or transferred to a 1:1 travel transfer partner. Now, Bilt is teaming up with point.me to help you quickly compare your redemption options and find the most valuable transfer partner. Here’s how you can transfer Bilt points to their valuable transfer partners.
Apply and Learn More: Bilt World Elite Mastercard®
How to Transfer Bilt Points
Starting January 25, 2023, the Bilt App integrates with point.me to help you compare your point redemption options for your desired travel route.
You can follow these steps to find the best airline for your flight route and to transfer Bilt points:
- Open Bilt App: Upon opening the Bilt Rewards App, you can select the “Transfer Partner” tab under the point redemption section to view the travel comparison portal powered by Point.Me.
- Enter trip details: Next, enter your departure and arrival airport codes and your travel date. You can also select the number of travelers and desired cabin class (economy, premium economy, business, first)
- Compare flight options: Similar to a flight booking site, the app compares flight options to find the best schedule and award flight prices.
- Select flight: After finding your desired itinerary, you can continue booking through the airline. The rent payment app will transfer the necessary points to secure your seat.
This comparison process can help you save a lot of time as you research flights. Additionally, access to this service is complimentary in contrast to buying a Self-Serve Standard Plan for $129/year directly through point.me. Existing point.me subscribers can also access this feature, and you can learn more about this Bilt transfer point integration here.
Related Post: Bilt Credit Score Needed
Bilt Transfer Partners
You can transfer your Bilt rewards points at a 1:1 ratio to these airlines:
- American Airlines AAdvantage
- Cathay Pacific
- Emirates Skywards
- Flying Blue Air France-KLM
- Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles
- Turkish Miles&Smiles
- United Mileage Plus
- Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles
- Virgin Red
Transferring your miles makes sense when the redemption value is greater than 1.25 cents. That’s because your points are worth 1.25 cents each when booking flights through the Bilt travel portal instead of through the airline.
Related: Bilt Credit Card Review
The Bilt World Elite Mastercard
Here are some of the benefits:
- Earn 1x on rent without credit card fees (on the first $100,000 per year)
- 2x points on travel
- 3x on dining
- 25% travel redemption bonus (1.25 cents each, similar to the Sapphire Preferred)
- 1:1 airline and hotel point transfers
- Primary auto rental collision damage waiver
- Trip cancellation and interruption insurance (up to $5,000 per passenger)
Unfortunately, there isn’t a signup bonus offer, but you can quickly make up the difference as it’s one of the best credit cards for paying rent.
Final Thoughts Transferring Bilt Points
You can easily start racking up the points and avoid processing fees on rent payments and other credit card purchases through the Bilt World Elite Mastercard®. This loyalty program is valuable if you prefer travel rewards or using credit card points to buy a house.
The Bilt World Elite Mastercard® is one of the best credit cards for paying rent as you won’t pay transaction fees, along with a couple of other exciting ways to earn Bilt Points. Additionally, this rewards credit card has several valuable award travel redemption options. It’s now possible to request Bilt Points statement credits to reduce your monthly statement balance.
Learn more and apply: Bilt World Elite Mastercard®.