This week’s miscellaneous news:
- A Wheelchair User’s Guide to Getting Outdoors This Summer
- Ringling Bros. circus to return next year without touring animals
- The Red Bull Paper Wings world paper airplane championship
- Mindfulness Hurts. That’s Why It Works.
- Fentanyl Tainted Pills Bought on Social Media Cause Youth Drug Deaths to Soar
Last week’s miscellaneous news:
- ‘Keanu Reeves … I know it’s not you’: Fraudsters pretend to be celebrities in scam attempts
- Man who sued WeHo Starbucks for denying $1.70 cash back from gift card heads to arbitration
- Watch: Lyft driver kicks a woman out of his car after she asks him if he’s ‘a normal guy’ who ‘speaks English’
- Oakland Teen Saves Pearl Jam Concert After Drummer Gets COVID-19: ‘Kai Neukermans from Local Band The Alive’
- Waiting on a landslide in the redwood forest
- Need a Big Mac Out on the Tundra? There’s an App (and a Plane) for That.
Happy New Year! In the past few days I have seen several videos on US air carriers of many un-masked passengers. Several of the videos were of insurgents returning from D.C.
I thought all carriers were requiring masks. Am I mistaken?