I’m starting to get that travel itch again, especially as I see more and more friends posting flying pics on social media. I’m still waiting to see if there’s a second wave of COVID-19 (see the latest in our news roundup here) before I get on a plane again, but if there’s not, you can be sure I’ll be booking a couple of tickets before June 30 to take advantage (pun intended) of American Airlines’ new AAdvantage program promotion. Members can earn double miles on select flights! Here’s the deal:
All members of AA’s AAdvantage frequent flyer program have to do is take about 20 seconds to visit this page and register to earn double miles for flights between now and September 30 (and booked before June 30). Here are the instructions directly from AA.com:
- Register for this promotion before booking and paying for your flight
- Book by June 30, 2020, for travel between June 1 – September 30, 2020
- Earn double miles after completing each eligible flight, up to 10,000 total bonus miles
Terms and conditions apply (all are listed on AA.com).
- What It’s Like to Fly to Australia During Covid19?
- The TSA Will Now Let You Fly With a Recently Expired Driver’s License
- The TSA Will No Longer Touch Your Boarding Pass
Have your own tip? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,722!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Enter your email address and check “Daily Travel Tip” to receive Johnny’s best tips in your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check “Daily Travel Tip” on the same page. You’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.