This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
There’s a new Instacart promotion to help save some cash. Participating Chase credit cards can enjoy an exclusive Instacart statement credit and complimentary Instacart+ membership. The precise benefit amounts depend on which card you’re using.
Chase Sapphire Reserve Instacart Statement Credit
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® and J.P. Morgan Reserve® are offering one year of free Instacart+ membership (previously Instacart Express). After becoming a premium member, you receive up to $15 per month in statement credits.
A couple of additional offer terms apply to the eligible Chase credit cards.
For one, you must link your card directly to your Instacart account, not through Apple Pay or Google Pay.
Additionally, the enrollment period ends on July 31, 2024.
After your free Instacart+ membership period ends, your account will auto-renew at the current rate of either $9.99/month or $99/year.
Related: Chase Sapphire Reserve Review
Chase Sapphire Preferred
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card also comes with an Instacart statement credit. The Preferred offers:
- 6 months of free Instacart+
- Up to $15 per quarter in statement credits
Chase Sapphire Preferred also earns unlimited 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target®, Walmart®, and wholesale clubs). Learn more in our detailed Chase Sapphire Preferred review.
Chase Freedom Instacart Benefits
The various cards under the Chase Freedom umbrella enjoy this Instacart statement credit promotion:
- 3 months of Instacart+ for free
- Up to $10 per quarter in statement credits
Below are the eligible cash back Freedom cards and their best benefits:
- 5% back on rotating categories: Chase Freedom Flex℠ and Chase Freedom® (no longer accepting new applications)
- At least 1.5% back on purchases: Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Student credit card rewards: Chase Freedom Student®
Chase Slate Edge
The fee-free Chase Slate Edge℠ also comes with an Instacart statement credit. Cardholders can receive 3 months of Instacart+ membership for free. Unfortunately, this product is ineligible for an Instacart statement credit.
Related: The Best Chase Credit Cards
Chase Instacart Mastercard®
In addition to the Chase Sapphire and Freedom Instacart benefits, the grocery delivery service recently launched the co-brand Instacart Mastercard®, which can also be a great option for full-time perks.
Some of the card’s best features include:
- One free year of Instacart+
- A one-time $100 in Instacart credit (upon approval of your card application)
- 5% back on Instacart purchases
- 5% back on travel purchases through the Chase Travel Center
- 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and on select streaming services
- 1% back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
You can redeem your purchase rewards for cash back or travel.
Related: Instacart Mastercard review
In conclusion, the Instacart statement credit and Instacart+ benefits are an excellent way to try out this blossoming grocery delivery service. Additionally, existing customers can trim a few dollars off their food bill.