This past summer I went on a spectacular river cruise along the Danube with Scenic Cruises. I always thought river cruising was for old people but now I know just how wrong I was. I had an amazing time starting out in Budapest and ended up in Regensburg, near Munich. I visited four countries along the way: Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. I could have added one more, Czech Republic, if I had chosen a different excursion. What’s amazing about Scenic Cruises is that all of their excursions are INCLUDED for all passengers. Oh, and did I mention that they have electric bikes? No other river cruise company offers this and it makes a huge difference going up hills. Here’s my story about my river cruise with Scenic Cruises.
As you can see from the photos, I had an amazing time. Now, guess what? Scenic Cruises has teamed up with JohnnyJet.com to offer an eight-day European River Cruise for two as the prize for a blogger contest!
How to enter:
To enter to win, all you have to do is write a 500-word blog post (please don’t exceed the word limit) in English on 5 Reasons to Take a River Cruise with Scenic Cruises. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been before or not.
Enter in three easy steps:
-Write a 500-word blog post entitled ‘5 Reasons to Take a River Cruise with Scenic Cruises’ (blog post can be fewer than 500 words but not more)
-Publish your post on your blog
-Tweet your post, using the hashtag #MyScenicCruise and Cc @JohnnyJet and @ScenicCruisesUS. Then email your entry to Whitney@JohnnyJet.com.
-Entries will be judged on creativity, ability to inspire interest in Scenic Cruises and clarity of writing.
- Entries must be received by midnight October 30, 2013 PDST with the winner to be notified within seven business days.
- Travel must commence by September 24, 2014.
- Contest is open to U.S.residents only.
- Winning blogger agrees to write a minimum of two posts for their own blog about their Scenic Cruise, plus additional social media posts such as Twitter, Instagram, etc. Details to be confirmed once a winner is selected.
- Runner-up gets a $500 in Visa gift certificates.
Here are ALL of the official rules.
Ready to enter? Get writing and good luck!
Wow! Sounds awesome! I’ll have to start drafting something to enter.