If you have your eyes set on getting a new Lincoln for your driveway, you might want to check out the Lincoln Access Rewards Visa® Card. This rewards credit card and its Pursue Your Passion concierge program can be a foray into luxury travel.
Lincoln Access Rewards Visa Card
The brand-new Lincoln Access Rewards Visa® Card lets you earn Access Rewards Points on every purchase:
- 10% back in points on Lincoln service
- 5% back on Lincoln dealership purchases
- 3% back on dining, travel, and gas purchases
- 1% on your remaining purchases
It’s possible to redeem your points toward purchasing or leasing a new Lincoln vehicle along with vehicle service or accessories.
You may also decide to use them for curated culinary, cultural, and wellness experiences through the Access Rewards Program. Your opportunities can include:
- Stays at partner hotels
- Dinner for two at a luxury restaurant
- Service subscriptions for membership programs
- Expert-guided tours
- Detoxifying in a salt cave
The offers update quarterly and can be an exciting way to enjoy the finer side of life.
Additional Lincoln Credit Card Benefits
Some of the other card benefits include:
- Automatic Lincoln Access Rewards Reserve status: Mid-tier loyalty status can help you earn more bonus points and enjoy luxury experiences.
- First purchase bonus: Gain 11,000 bonus points after making your first card purchase.
- Signup bonus: In addition to the first purchase bonus, you can receive 20,000 bonus Access Rewards points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months.
- Annual $200 statement credit: Receive a $200 statement credit when spending at least $6,000 within 12 billing cycles.
This card also doesn’t charge an annual fee or a foreign transaction fee.
Related: Best Credit Cards for Road Trips
Pursue Your Passions Concierge Program
This luxury automaker’s loyalty program has been gradually expanding. In March 2022, Lincoln launched its personalized concierge service — Pursue Your Passions.
One of the first program benefits is the Mobile Vehicle Spa in the Houston area. Lincoln clients can have their vehicle detailed at the location of their convenience, such as at home or work.
Additional perks are available in various regions and can be found in the Lincoln Way App.
This concierge program is available to co-brand cardmembers and Lincoln Black Label customers.
If you own or lease a Lincoln, this brand-new rewards card and concierge program can help reward your loyalty. These benefits can help make Lincoln more than just a car brand that gets you from Point A to Point B in a spiffy ride.