Kimpton Hotels has long prided itself in offering the perfect set-up for meetings and events no matter their guest’s needs. They believe in helping businesses and events create memorable meetings in their stylish, flexible meeting spaces. But Kimpton custom events just got more rewarding. Now their 66 hotels in 35 cities are part of the IHG Business Rewards Program. That means folks responsible for booking accommodations, meeting rooms and events will be rewarded with IHG Business Rewards points every time they make a reservation.
Who is IHG Business Rewards for?
Anyone who makes reservations or bookings on behalf of others, be it a business, individual or organization, is eligible to join IHG Business Rewards. That includes event planners, non-profit organizers, businesses planning out-of-office meeting and more. And IHG Business Rewards will reward you no matter the size of your guest list, from 30 to 300.
And since there are 5,000 participating IHG hotels worldwide, there are plenty of options to choose from. That’s 5,000 properties for business accommodations, meetings, fundraisers, corporate events, even social bookings like weddings or private parties.
The Kimpton and IHG Business Rewards benefits
For every dollar spent, event planners and bookers will earn 3 IHG Business Rewards Club points per dollar spent at participating hotels. There’s no minimum threshold on qualified spending, either. The more you book, the more rewards you earn. And earning isn’t restricted to guest rooms. It also includes conference rooms, food and beverage services linked to meetings and conferences, and all-inclusive meeting packages.
Every point counts toward IHG Business Rewards Club Elite status, and that includes personal stays. Points can be used on everything from personal travel to reward nights to unique events and experiences, retail and restaurant vouchers, digital rewards, merchandise, entertainment and more.
In addition to IHG Business Rewards benefits, Kimpton also has a new offer for meeting and event planners. For anyone booking 40 rooms or more, benefits include:
- Book 40–49 rooms on peak, get 5% off master bill + one perk
- Book 50–59 rooms peak, get 6% off master bill + two perks
- Book 60–69 rooms peak, get 7% off master bill + three perks
- Book 70+ rooms peak, get 8% off master bill + four perks and one Signature Tastemaker Perk
The Perks include:
- 10% off Audio/Visual services
- $20 minibar or bar credit for all attendees
- One complimentary guest room for every 20 room nights booked
- A complimentary one-night stay at any Kimpton hotel for the meeting planner
- A complimentary specialty cocktail hour paired with small bites
- A complimentary meeting break with a selection of food and beverages
- A complimentary VIP hospitality space featuring drinks and snacks
That’s on top of their award-winning hospitality and exceptionally non-standard experiences. So for event and conference planners of all stripes, get rewarded for the things you already do. Revel in the rewards now available through Kimpton and IHG Business Rewards.