This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
EEEEEATSCON Los Angeles is one of the most exciting food festivals of the year as guests can try out some of the area’s best restaurants in a single session. Tickets for this event disappear quickly, but Chase Sapphire members can obtain pre-sale tickets between now and April 3 for the event happening on May 20-21, 2023.
EEEEEATSCON Los Angeles Pre-Sale Tickets
Chase Sapphire Reserve® and Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card members enjoy exclusive pre-sale ticket access until April 3, 2023, to EEEEEATSCON Los Angeles. The event takes place on May 20 and 21, 2023 at The Barker Hanger in Santa Monica.
The general public can begin purchasing tickets on April 4, 2023, at 10 a.m. Pacific.
Additional Sapphire EEEEEATSCON benefits include:
- 50% off individual ticket purchases ($15 per person plus taxes and fees)
- Access the event one hour before general admission (11 a.m. PST instead of 12 p.m.)
- Chase Sapphire Lounge access with complimentary beverages and entertainment (Sapphire Reserve cardmembers only)
The pre-sale tickets can be purchased at http://www.eeeeeatscon.com. Without the Sapphire discount, individual general admission tickets cost $30 plus taxes and fees.
Along with the LA food festivals, EEEEEATSCON is coming to Chicago for the first time ever this summer and returning to New York in the fall.
Chase Sapphire Reserve VIP Experience
Starting on April 18, Chase Sapphire Reserve members can purchase VIP experience tickets through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.
The package benefits include:
- Expert-led mixology course from Apotheke (LA’s renowned cocktail bar)
- Signed copy of Apotheke: Modern Medicinal Cocktails book
- Old Hollywood-inspired bites and cocktails in the Sapphire Lounge, provided by Apotheke
- Discussion with Ayo Edebiri of FX’s The Bear (about food, culture, and career)
- Pre-sale admission ticket
Once inside, you can purchase food from these vendors:
- Bridgetown Roti (LA)
- Cobi’s (Santa Monica)
- Crudo E Nudo (Santa Monica)
- Giovanni’s Tiramisu (LA)
- La Sorted’s (Silver Lake, LA)
- Menotti’s Coffee Shop (Venice Beach, LA)
- Moo’s Craft Barbecue (Lincoln Heights, LA)
- Saltie Girl (West Hollywood, LA)
- Shappy Pretzel Co. (Studio City, LA)
- Simon (Silver Lake, LA)
- Tail O’ The Pup (West Hollywood, LA)
- An EEEEEATSCON-exclusive collaboration between Shake Shack X Found Oyster, offering two eye-popping menu items (Chicken Schnitzel and Loaded Fries)
Additionally, Shake Shack will offer a special one-of-a-kind burger that will be announced in the lead-up to the event.
Along with enjoying good food, Ali Wong and Jon Gray will be featured speakers. Additional celebrity appearances are also planned.
Additional food and entertainment partnerships may also be announced as the festival date approaches.
This press release provides more details about the Los Angeles event.
Sapphire members can purchase discounted EEEEEATSCON Los Angeles tickets through April 3, 2023, at $15 each. Further, Sapphire Reserve members can also enjoy in-event access to the Sapphire Lounge. You can also put Chicago and New York EEEEEATSCON events on your calendar for later in 2023 if you can’t make it to this festivity.