This week’s cruise news:
- Will you have to wear a mask on your next cruise? Probably
- Alaska was expecting a record 1.4 million cruise visitors. Now it faces a summer with none.
- Norway is the new cruise capital of the world, says Hurtigruten
- More than 100 cruise ships in U.S. waters were carrying COVID-19 patients and nearly 3,000 crew and passengers were infected on board, shocking figures from the CDC show
- Mediterranean cruise operator Celestyal has cancelled all cruises until next spring
- I was stranded at sea on a cruise ship. Now I’m owed $37,000